Saturday, May 24, 2008

More on SWR surf club

We've made about 7 films, there is going to be
an article in the school newspaper on the club, we have about 25
honorary members - it's really not that difficult to become an honorary
member - you just ask and we say yes, there's a web site from Cal Poly
and one being made in Washington DC, we've collected at least 35
separate dollar bills that I just keep putting into a big coffee table
book called Hippies that a student gave me for a gift and wrote in it
"For you Mr. Linker - these are your type of people" and we're really
not even a club, just more of a live entity that keeps growing - I
don't know what it is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Virtual surf club.

Anonymous said...

Where's my t-shirt and sticker for my ride?

Johnny Linker / Joe DiOrio said...

Jacob, good to hear from you. We're sorry for the delay. We are currently back ordered and are earnestly and devotedly and dedicatingly working on the current orders for shirts and bumperstickers. Hang in there my friend, for when you receive your sticker, you will be stoked.